Thursday 24 August 2017

Santapaws

Hi crafty buddies,

I'm getting a bit excited now as its only just over a week until my hols, yipee doo. So to get me in the mood for sun-drenched Tuscany I thought I'd do a little Christmas card using the fabby image from my crafty buddy Annabel at Knitty Kitty digis.

This is Santapaws and you can find him over at the store as part of the Build a snow scene set. These are such great images you can create you own little winter scene
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/548931603/digi-stamp-instant-download-build-a-snow?ref=shop_home_feat_4

I've uses some Winter background toppers from Scrappers delights to make up my scene
http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.phpmain_page=product_info&cPath=89_102&products_id=808


2 comments:

  1. He looks so fab on this background! Love him in a scene :) Hope he was fun to colour?! Thank you for making him so awesome, even if he has been abandoned by his reindeer :)


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete