Monday 7 August 2017

Lilly Belle

Hi crafty peeps,

I've been doing a bit of colouring, no surprise there, for my Kit & Clowder Create and Learn Class. Double whammy!!! July's class was also a beautiful image from our lovely Andreia at Moonflower Digi Stamps. Yipee Doo.

So 2 birds with one stone, my pencils class and my DT image choice for my Moonflower project.
So here she is the lovely Lilly Belle.

You can buy her at the store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/543271181/lilly-belle?ref=shop_home_active_2

She's coloured with prismacolor pencils sorry no colours as these are for class members only.
If you fancy some colouring tuition Alyce at Kit and Clowder is phenomenal. Check her out here:
 https://www.facebook.com/kitandclowder/


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a stunning card and image. Beautiful colours!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, absolutely gorgeous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeousness! Love the deep reds of her hair and the dress folds and sparkle are awesome! Such a fab image for an K&C class too :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete