Thursday 3 August 2017

Breezy Beach Walk

Hi buddies,

Just a quick share with you today from the drawing pencil of the lovely Andrea at Sheepski designs, this lovely scene is Breezy Beach Walk, just great for this time of year.

It makes me want to head off for the seaside and take a lovely long walk in the surf and sand,
Maybe with any luck I might bump into the scrummy Ross Poldark!!

You can find this lovey image in the store https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/533797772/breezy-beach-walk-image-no-110?ref=shop_home_active_1







2 comments:

  1. This has come out beautifully :) The sea is epic :) Gorgeous image!

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...BEAUTIFUL! I am new to digi stamps. When you got this image it came just as a line image, right? I'm just asking because all of Sheepski images are already colored so that is a bit confusing to me. Thanks, Beth

    ReplyDelete